Thursday, December 19, 2013

Damn You Teeth!!!!

How dare you make my little girl hurt! How dare you make her feverish and her cheeks red. How dare you make a very happy I dependant little girl into a crazy, crying, hold me and do nothing else mess.  My poor baby girl (17 monh old) has almost all her teeth. She has gotten all the other teeth without much pain at all. I knew my luck had to run out sometime. She is now getting her sharp pointy "fang" teeth. I hunk they may be called incisors but I am probably wrong. Anyway, the poor girl is a mess. I couldn't cook dinner bc I couldn't get off the couch with her. She's got a fever and her cheeks are super red. Now I am actually hoping that it's just her teeth and she's not getting a bug. I gave her some Tylenol and it took over an hour to break the fever, but I think she will be better in the morning. I hope. 

1 comment:

  1. OMG Ashlyn's fangs were the worst! Even worse than her molars! We had never had an issue with her teething until those fangs came!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!