Wednesday, December 11, 2013

So What Wednesday!

This week I am saying So What If.......


  • I haven't done this post in a long time
  • I am slowly getting back into blogging and it feels good!
  • I am trying really hard to get into the Christmas spirit, it's just not here yet. I think I need a weekend marathon of Christmas movies to help this. Snow would also help. We need a little bit more. 
  • I am done all my Christmas shopping, except I may get a few other things for the kids. I think this may also be why I am not in the Christmas spirit, as much as I hate the stress of holiday shopping, the rush and all the people are kind of a tradition. 
  • I have officially lost track of the cleaning in this house. I started my own home daycare in July and I was wondering if I would be able to keep up with the house.  Well I have lost it. my kitchen is usually clean, but that's about it. I need to get my shit together. 
  • I think we are hosting Christmas day at our house. It will be pot luck, because I am no cook and refuse to try to cook for that many people. I will provide the space, drinks, goodies and some food. I will also spend 2 days cleaning up after. Not complaining, just saying. 
  • This is Hubby's slow season and he is home more which is making working 11 hours a day really hard, because I just want to spend time with him. 

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Im with you on keeping the house clean. Its a full time job. Totally wish I had a maid...or a genie that I didnt have to pay..haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like pot lucks! It feels we all get the share!
    Hope you get into buying the stuff for your kids soon:)
    Z @Kickingkilos.com
    VIA Shttp://www.kickingkilos.com/2013/12/winters-here.htmlO WHAT WEDNESDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been a big cleaner so keeping my house up just isn't happening. My hubby always says he can tell how my day went by the look of the house when he comes in. LOL If I don't even get to unloading the dishwasher then it was a rough day. ;)
    Stopping by from the link up - Jenny
    www.lovemyrandomness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. If hubby is home more then make him help clean! A suggestion!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!