- I haven't done this post in a long time
- I am slowly getting back into blogging and it feels good!
- I am trying really hard to get into the Christmas spirit, it's just not here yet. I think I need a weekend marathon of Christmas movies to help this. Snow would also help. We need a little bit more.
- I am done all my Christmas shopping, except I may get a few other things for the kids. I think this may also be why I am not in the Christmas spirit, as much as I hate the stress of holiday shopping, the rush and all the people are kind of a tradition.
- I have officially lost track of the cleaning in this house. I started my own home daycare in July and I was wondering if I would be able to keep up with the house. Well I have lost it. my kitchen is usually clean, but that's about it. I need to get my shit together.
- I think we are hosting Christmas day at our house. It will be pot luck, because I am no cook and refuse to try to cook for that many people. I will provide the space, drinks, goodies and some food. I will also spend 2 days cleaning up after. Not complaining, just saying.
- This is Hubby's slow season and he is home more which is making working 11 hours a day really hard, because I just want to spend time with him.
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
So What Wednesday!
This week I am saying So What If.......